Permanency includes a variety of care arrangements for children that can include adoption, kinship care, guardianship and is of paramount importance for children.
For over 30 years the Evermore Centre has been committed to providing support for our communities most vulnerable children and their families in order to make sure every child has stability, a sense of security and families are being supported.
As a non-profit community based organization, we rely on donations in order to provide quality programs that support and preserve families. This support is delivered in a variety of ways including:
- Building Healthy Families – Post Adoption and Permanency Support Group for parents who may be parenting children and are experiencing adoption and permanency related challenges
- ADAPT – A safe virtual online group for children and youth who are living permanently in an adoption or other caregiving situation. Provides a space for fun as well as a place to express feelings, give and get support an be understood
- Workshops and Webinars – Adoption and permanency based learning for those parenting, waiting to parent, professionals, adoptees and birthparents.
- Member Portal – The Member Portal with our organization enables us to deliver more valuable, high quality information to each individual member and provides members with a centralized location to connect and communicate with each other
- Coming soon – An adoptee support group